Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Dependent datums in textboxes instead of combos
davidcif
Hi all,
I am making a component where you can choose the news item that you want to show from a list and I haven´t been able to do one little thing. I will appreciate if you can help me with the following:
As you can see in the image attached, when I select one news item in the first combo (Selection), it loads the rest of the combos. As these combos show just one item (like Entradilla), I want to know how can I use a text box instead of a combo box for these ones.
This is the Content XML code:
(Data)
(Datum Exposed="true" ID="SELECTION" Name="Selection" Type="SelectSingle")
(PropertyPrefix Method="getList" Object="com.interwoven.livesite.external.runtime.dynamicnews5"/)
(Option Selected="true")
(Display)Licitado el Estudio Informativo del nuevo eje transversal Este-Suroeste de Cercanías de Madrid(/Display)
(Value)2009-07-21(/Value)
(/Option)
(/Datum)
(Datum Exposed="true" ID="ENTRADILLA" Name="Entradilla" Type="SelectSingle")
(Generator Method="getEntradilla" Object="com.interwoven.livesite.external.runtime.dynamicnews5"/)
(DatumParameter SourceID="SELECTION")Selection(/DatumParameter)
(/Datum)
(Datum Exposed="true" ID="AREA" Name="Area" Type="SelectSingle")
(Generator Method="getArea" Object="com.interwoven.livesite.external.runtime.dynamicnews5"/)
(DatumParameter SourceID="SELECTION")Selection(/DatumParameter)
(/Datum)
(/Data)
That is all, thanks and br,
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
There are no comments yet