Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Image not shown in component Preview
liv2luv
Let me start by telling that, I have read the following post and it still does not solve my issue:
[html]
http://devnet.interwoven.com/forums_vb/showthread.php?t=24765&forumid=66&highlight=component+image
[/html]
I am trying to display an image on a component, I have submitted the image and the image lies right in my folder of the workarea as well. The preview does not show the image still. Where am I missing. Inputs please
Version:
-----------
LiveSite 3.1.0
SitePub 6.7.2
Thanks
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
tec_iwov
can you preview the image independent of Livesite?
what does the resulting url look like in the html source?
What is the workarea path of the image?
buddha1
Hi liv2luv,
Is it for all the images? if yes, there is some problem in the preview apache.
Thanks
liv2luv
I was messing up with $URL_PREFIX and that was the problem which I figured out later.
Any ways, thanks for sharing.