Hi,I am trying to use datasource dynamic calls by reading the manual provided by interwoven.Page 153 of wfm_1001_user_v01_en.pdf says that executeDataSource will have 2 mandatory params callback function and Datasource component name. I have registered a datasource which is a java class and trying to use it but it is not getting called.I am using something likefunction dataSourceTest(){ alert( " getting called here " ); var datasourceObj = new IWDatasource(); var returnParams = new IWMap(); alert( " data source object " + datasourceObj); datasourceObj.executeDatasource("setDatasourceValueCallback", PopulateDropDownValues); return;}function setDatasourceValueCallback(resultObj, ctxParams){ alert( " I am here " ); return;}where PopulateDropDownValues is a java class and a registered data source component but it is not getting called. Same data source gets executed successfully when being called from inline command.Please let me know what I am doing wrong here.I am using Teamsite 6.7.1 SP1P.S. I did not understand the example mentioned in the pdf manual (see page 153-154). They say dsComponentName. Name of the Datasource component to be executed, for example: UserPicker (which I am assuming is a JAVA class and registered data source) but the sample function uses something like var selectedDSValue = item.getOptions()[item.getValue()].value;var datasourceObj = new IWDatasource();var dsParams;var returnParams = new IWMap();returnParams.put("selectItemVpath","press-release/Heading/head/datasourcedemo/dcapiUsers");datasourceObj.executeDatasource("setDatasourceValueCallback", selectedDSValue, dsParams,returnParams);Here selectedDSValue seems to be a variable and not a component.