Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Workflow not loading
rajivgupta
Hi All,
I am facing an issue with the workflows devloped using WFM (version 1.0.1.1) Build no - 69983a .
In the workflow tab when we click on the blue icon against any running workflow , it should load the remaining route for the workflow .
When I tried to do the same it gives us an error after 10-15 min of loading .
I have attached the screen shot for the same ..
The same is happening for 2 different env - TS 6.7.1 and TS 6.7.2 sp1
If anyone can suggest me what am i missing in this ?
Do I need to make any configuration for that ?
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
mgal
This requires the eventsubsystem to be up and running. Make sure that your eventsubsystem is working fine. Also, this requires some additional cookies to be passed to TS. So make sure that the cookies are not getting blocked. Do you see any errors in your servletd*.log files?
rajivgupta
I have checked all that you have mentioned
even subsytem - up and running fine without any errors .
no error in servlet log files .