Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Tagger UI | Issues with multiple files
dolly1
Hi
I am using a custom tagger UI screen. my custom rule is defined in the a file named custom_MetadataRule.cfg placed under iw-home/local/config/tagui/rulesets60/
I have also updated metadata-rules.cfg under /iw-home/local/config
I am able to invoke my custom tagger UI screen perfectly. But the issue is, tagger screen works fine only when I select a single file and click files-->tag
But when I select multiple files and try to tag, then it throws an error saying "There was a problem with metadata capture configuration. Please contact your system administrator. "
Log says...
java.lang.Exception: custom_MetadataRule does not exist in the datacapture template
at com.interwoven.icm.datacapture.DataCaptureTemplate .GenerateBeanVector(DataCaptureTemplate.java:149)
at com.interwoven.metadata.taggerui.EditGateway_jsp._ jspService(EditGateway_jsp.java:1770)
at org.apache.jasper.runtime.HttpJspBase.service(Http JspBase.java:97)
at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet .java:802)
at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.in ternalDoFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:252)
It is not able to find my custom rule when I select multiple files but works fine when tagging a single file. When I select multiple file It is looking for the specified rule only in /iw-home/local/config/datacapture.cfg and not looking under /iw-home/local/config/tagui/rulesets60
What could be the issue ? Any help is greatly appreciated....
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Jamik
If I remember correctly you're using TeamSite version 6.7.1 sp1. In that version the TagUI is only available for single file tagging and when you try tagging mulitple files TeamSite uses the old Tagging setup so you would have to make sure your rulesets are also defined in the datacapture.cfg file located:
iw-home\local\config\datacapture.cfg
For more information check out the TeamSite Administration Guide page 267
If you want to use TagUI for multiple file tagging then you need to upgrade to version 6.7.2.