Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
How to get the DOCUMENT from the wsmp file server
rajaganapathy
Hi ,
I want to get the imported document from the WSMP_FILEs along with the metadata.
Please tell me the solution ASAP
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
juju
I cant understand ur question..
rajaganapathy
In worksiteMp th documents that we are uploading in webcomponents will be stored in an encrypted format that too only the index will be stored ...My question is how to retrive that document from that fileserver ..
rajaganapathy
I cant understand ur question..
In worksiteMp th documents that we are uploading in webcomponents will be stored in an encrypted format that too only the index will be stored ...My question is how to retrive that document from that fileserver ..
nbwoven
[font=Arial]Documents are stored without extensions which are stored in the database. The document retrival steps would include finding the version SID of the document and getting the path from the database by running a SQL Statement/Query .
[/font]