Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Access Taxonomy from DCT
Rahul123
I was wondering if it was possible to access the Taxonomy in MetaTagger from the DCT itself, the same way as we can from the Tag UI. I know we can use CS SDK to access and read the Taxonomy from MetaTagger, but I was wondering if we can get the same interface as on the Tag UI for working with Taxonomy -- from a DCT.
We are on TS 6.7.1 SP1 and Meta Tagger 4.1.1.
Thanks
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Migrateduser
The Taxonomy Browser is part of the TagUI interface. You would have to code your own.
patrickm
That's right CSSDK is the best. Another alternative is to write a small JAVA or Perl script to extract the taxonomy to a local XML file and read from this each time. The extraction can be done using the CSSDK or the CLTs if running on the same TeamSite/MT Server.
Rahul123
Thanks mkimbrell and patrickm for you reply. Looks like it's going to involve custom implementation...this is what I had thought we would have to do...but wanted to check if there was something available OTB.