Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Delay in preview of SitePublisher page
nirjari
When I create or edit SitePublisher page and preview it, it takes anywhere between 20 seconds to 1 min for the page to load.
I have 5 components included in this page. Is this delay usual ?
Ideally, how long does it take to load the page (I understand it depends on the size of the page) ? It looks like page size is 500 kb (I can count only 90 kb though with 2-3 images and text, but still I am counting more)
If the page is loading slow, what can be the reason ? If its livesite, which loads page this slow, whats the reason that livesite is loading pages so slow ?
thanks
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Stokes
It depends on what your 5 components are doing :-) but no, that doesn't sound normal. Anything in your
servletd_out.log
or preview log to indicate a problem? Also, when you publish this page to runtime (if you're using LS runtime) does it load without this delay?
Also, what version of TS/LS?
Stokes.
new_report_1.rptdesign
tec_iwov
are you using externals or controllers on that page?
if so you should do some timing tests to see how long they take to execute.
in preview nothing is caches so that any changes you make are immediately reflected.