Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Import Command hijack not working
mlf
I've managed to hijack the EditProfile Command but I don't seem to be able to hijack the Import Command.
I'm assuming this would Hijack the command when a user clicks File > Import in DeskSite. In the Registry I have...
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Interwoven\WorkSite\Add-ins\Commands\Online
ImportDocument=MyCSIManExt.MyImportCmd
What am I missing?
I think the command itself is fine because if I add it to a menu and click my command it works fine.
Here is a summarized version of the code for the command
namespace MyCSIManExt
{
public class MyImportCmd : IMANEXTLib.ICommand
{
private IMANEXTLib.ImportCmd mCommand;
///
/// Class constructor
///
public MyImportCmd()
{
mCommand = new IMANEXTLib.ImportCmd();
Name = "MyCSIManExt.MyImportCmd";
}
public void Initialize(IMANEXTLib.ContextItems Context)
{
mContext = Context;
mCommand.Initialize(Context);
}
public void Update()
{
try
{
mCommand.Update();
Status = mCommand.Status;
}
catch (Exception ex)
{
MessageBox.Show(ex.ToString());
}
}
public void Execute()
{
try
{
mCommand.Execute();
}
catch (Exception ex)
{
MessageBox.Show(ex.ToString());
}
}
}
}
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
There are no comments yet