Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Fixed Page Layout not working in Production
ntaylor
I am using a default three column fixed page layout for page content in SitePublisher. I have created another layout called one column fixed page layout that I would also like to use within the same site for content. I have created the "one-column-fixed-layout.xml" file in TeamSite under iw/config/fixed-layout and it is showing up as it should under the Layout Type menu when creating a new page. I then create a new page under this one column fixed layout. (Both three-column and one-column layouts are under a single Page Type)
But when I submit the page file to production, it gives me an error when navigating to the page saying "An error has occured, please go back."
I am assuming this error has to do with the page layouts, but I'm not sure. Does anyone have any ideas?
Using TeamSite 6.7.2 and LiveSite/SitePublisher 3.1.0
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
vpatel
What is in the production log file?
tec_iwov
is you page layout definition present in the production system?
ntaylor
Yes it was, the problem was resolved by restarting LiveSite so it recognized the new layout. Thanks!