Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
File says locked by me....
sazzct
I have a .page file, with no locks on it, I click to edit the .page file, and it says I can't edit because it is locked by ****/yyy when ****/yyy is me.
I had issues before with case sensitivity, but that is not the case this time.
Also this was working and just started happening, and only to one user.
Any help? (I checked in multiple branches and this happens in all branches for this given user)
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
tec_iwov
can you look at the servletd logs are there any errors?
rajivgupta
Did you tried in IE as well as firefox ?
does it happen in both of them or any specific browser ?
sazzct
Both browsers. I did not see anything the the servletd logs either.
Other users are ok....
Tableau.bmp
rollo
We just came across this problem (after upgrading to TS 6.7.2 SP2 on Unix). Turns out that the problem was only happening for users with email addresses set in their profiles. If the user's email address was deleted, the profile saved, and the email address re-entered, the problem went away. Go figure.
Anyway, hope that helps someone.