Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Problems using wdpro_menu.ipl
AndreasJN
Hi
I'm try to migration a custom script from TeamSite 5.5 to TeamSite 6.7.2. See attached file.
I'm new to TeamSite and Perl (But not to programming language such as Java and C#)
I'm using the wdpro_menu.ipl adapter to emulate the old CGI variables but i cant seem to make it work. In the custom_ui.xml I've made the following:
label="Publish"
description="submit to publish"
url="/iw-bin/wdpro_menu.ipl/custom_publish.ipl"
windowFeatures="width=640,height=570,scrollbars=yes,
menubar=yes,titlebar=no,resizable=yes,
status=yes,center=true,dependent=false"
target="_blank" />
But when I'm executing the script I'm getting the following custom error: "An error has occurred during deployment. Select the files you want to deploy".
It looks like wdpro_menu.ipl is not passing the parameters to my script. Could it be something with permissions?
The script is working fine in TeamSite 5.5
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Frederik
1) you are not mixing up custom_publish.ipl and custom_preview.ipl, I hope? you seem to be mixing those 2 in your post.
2) you didn't actually mention whether or not you selected some files before luanching the custom menu item.
AndreasJN
1: I have two custom menu-items. Copy/paste the wrong one, sorry. The other menu-item is using custom_preview.ipl with the wdpro_menu.ipl script.
2: Yes I've tried selecting one and several. Still no parameters are passed to the script
PianoMan
I believe that the new TeamSite no longer supports the passing of parameters in the way that Version 6.x did. You will need to re-write these features.
AndreasJN
Are there any documentation supporting this?