Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Verify CSF
nipper
OK, got 2 servers. One has CSF working, one does not.
I have been looking through the manuals and everything is identical (with CSF and OD) that I can tell.
I have tried the steps in
Verifying the CSF Access Service Has Started Successfully
Knowledge Base Article: 60042
and the logs show exactly what you expect. However I can only hit the URL on one of the 2 servers.
Both are Linux with TS 6.7.2 and OD 6.2
Tips/pointers/RTFMs appreciated.
Andy
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
nipper
OK got this puppy to work (finally). Net net is that /etc/hosts was incorrect and had only 127.0.0.1 listed and not the regular IP address.
This command was what gave us the clue as to the issue:
netstat -an | grep "12973"
tcp 0 0 ::ffff:127.0.0.1:12973 :::* LIST
After fixing /etc/hosts, got this:
netstat -an | grep "12973"
tcp 0 0 ::ffff:151.112.80.114:12973 :::* LISTEN
Closing thread.