Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
file editing does not work in teamsite
Istcrxg
I have an issue with editing a file in a teamsite workarea.
When I click on 'edit' through the teamsite UI the window
that initiates the editing opens but thats it. It does not open
the file editor. It only happens in CCstd mode but works fine
in CCpro mode. Furthermore, this happens for everyone on our
team except for for one individual that we just assigned permissions
to. Would this have anything to do with the entity database?
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Jcse
Would this have anything to do with the entity database?
Hi
I don't think so,well it can an permission issue because for every role we can define permissions for every operation on TS.
Istcrxg
I'm not following you.
I recreated an account on teamsite by deleting the account and adding it again. I did this because the account exists on the windows active directory.
When I go to edit a file through teamsite on my computer it works. When some other user uses that account on their computer the process just stalls.
You get the "run by java" popup, and then nothing. no editor.
furthermore, I can log on to TS through my account on that persons computer and the editing process works. meaning the editor with the choosen file appears.