Using MediaBin 4.6 I've been looking for documentation on what the possible values for "Asset Type" are when setting up the MBMetadata object for use in search.
E.g.
// Set Asset Type metadata
MBMetadata metadata = new MBMetadata();
metadata.mID =
@{4510D310-E6BB-11D2-BF95-00A024DB7160}; // Asset Type
metadata.mValue = 1; //JPG;
//metadata.mValue = 6; // TIF;I haven't found anything in the documentation that lists the possible values but stumbled across a post in the forums that showed the value of 1 will return jpg's. Through trial and error I found that a value of 6 will return tiff files.
Searching through the code for the Web Client yielded this (in constants.asp):
' metadata enumerated value of "asset type" for multimedia assets
const IMAGE_TYPE_MULTIMEDIA = 16
const IMAGE_TYPE_FLASH = 18
const IMAGE_TYPE_QUICKTIME = 24
const IMAGE_TYPE_PDF = 13
const IMAGE_TYPE_MSOFFICE = 15
' as of 4.5SP1 mbserver returns unique type for each office type however
' the generic code (15) would be returned for legacy repositories
const IMAGE_TYPE_WORD = 1000
const IMAGE_TYPE_EXCEL = 1001
const IMAGE_TYPE_POWERPOINT = 1002
const IMAGE_TYPE_VISIO = 1003
There's an Asset Type drop down list in the web and native clients but I can't see where it gets the values from.
Does anyone know where I can find the full list of values for Asset Type?