Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Getting CSClient object from Servlet
Mohamed
Hello,
I have a workflow which calls a CGI task which is a Servlet. Inside my Servlet I am using request.getAttribute("iw.csclient") to get the CSClient object. But all I am getting is null.
I am using TeamSite 6.7.2 in Linux. I don't know why the client object has not been set in the request attribute.
The same program works fine in TeamSite 6.7.1 Windows environment.
Any ideas please.
Thanks & Regards,
Mohamed
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Migrateduser
Hi,
Can you explain how you get the servlet to run in your cgi task? Are you using the workflow modeler? When I put anything in the cgi script command in the workflow modeler, it is looking at iw-home/httpd/iw-bin directory.
What do you type in the address bar to access that servlet? Where do you put your java classes, jar, or war files? Thanks,
Mohamed
I am using wft file to create my workflow. In wft for the CGI task I specified "/iw-cc/statusinvoker" as the value for the "command" key.
This url is mapped to the StatusInvoker servlet in the web.xml. All my servlets reside in /local/config/lib/content_center/customer_src/src/eworks/controller.
Thanks & Regards,
Mohamed
Firenze
The workflow modeler (.ipm) supports an external task invocation. Not sure if calling the CGI will properly invoke your object passing it the Client. You may have to instantiate the client in a JSP page and that invoke your object that from the JSP page.