Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Data Deploy Issue - Null values
Husna
I am using Data deploy to deploy XML content to the database. This XML has some non mandatory attributes and hence these attributes will not be present in certain elements of the xml and should be inserted as null values in the DB.
In the data deploy configuration file I have set the attribute for these fields as allows-null="yes"
Here is the sample from the data deploy configuration file:
The primary key is set as NODE_ID
PFA the xml file.
When I run this script only the elements which have a parent UREF attribute are getting inserted into the table.
Only 1 row is getting inserted.There is some problem with column 3.
The other elements are not getting inserted.
Can anyone please provide some help on this issue.
I m using Open deploy : 6.2.1
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Husna
PFA the sample from the data deploy configuration file as it got missed in the previos post.
sniv
Can you put your deployment log file also with thread...
Regards!
Vinayak