Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
error with jsp page.
nirali
I am getting following error while trying to edit a jsp page in the path aim/store1/medical/WORKAREA/general/web/content/trial/trythis.jsp
"command iw.ccpro.launch_edit_form can not be handled"
what does this error mean ?
I am confused with this error.
1) When we click on "edit" in the workarea for a particular jsp file, it will open the coding for that file. If we select the check box and click on new content, form opens up to enter the content.
So why does this error come up? it shd just open the coding for this jsp page.
2) The jsp page has modified status icon. When I click on "edit" for this file, it opens up form to enter content rather than the code. Why is it so ? How come DCR content form is opening up, in the workarea directly ? It shd open up from "new form entry" tab only, right ? Is this applicable for templatedata folder only or for other folder also like web ?
3) When I click on jsp page in onwe folder, it does open up with all the contents.While when I click on jsp page in some other folders, it does not open up and gives 404 error. Why is it so ?
thanks
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
There are no comments yet