Hi ,
I have installed new TS 6.7.2 on Windows 2003 Server on SP2. I have configured few branches and have created some sample files.( jpg, html, DCTs, generated files).
I had installed Apache HTTP ( web) server prior to installing TS on the server. I had configured Apache to run on port "80". Changed TS HTTP port to 85 from default 80 during installation.
Teamsite was installed successfully and all services were running successfully.
Edited iw.cfg to point customer_web_server = 80 and tried previewing files. But i always get 404 error.
I just check for zz*_manifest file for DCR and there were successfully generated under Y:\ mount.
iw.cfg also has teamsite web preview set as" Teamsite web Preview".
But, i am not able to even preview jpp images in any WA with Admin Login too, can some one point me what mistakes i am doing.
The Apache log error.log shows following entries:

\Apache\htdocs\iw-mount FILE doesnt exist.
Regards,
Praveen