Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
How to know Preview or Generate action in component XSL
work4u
I need to output different HTML based on the fact if the .page is being previewed or generated. For this I need to know the action in the component so I can output different HTML in my component XSL. Using the following:
<xsl:variable name="isRuntime" select="'$CONTEXT{runtime}'"/>
Runtime=<xsl:value-of select="$isRuntime"/>
<xsl:variable name="isPreview" select="'$CONTEXT{preview}'"/>
Preview=<xsl:value-of select="$isPreview"/>
I am able to determine if it is in preview mode or runtime but not generate. We are not using the runtime (Livesite) instead we are generating asp pages that are being deployed to the webserver.
Please if somebody can help.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Stokes
I'm just curious what those flags are during generate?
Stokes.
work4u
You get a boolean true or false.
Stokes
You get a boolean true or false.
Right, but is preview=false and runtime=false during generate?
stokes.