Hi,I'm using OD 6.0.2 on Microsoft.Trying to deploy to OD 6.2. on Unix Sun.I'm getting this error on the receiver side(UNIX):LIB: 2008-11-03 15:05:02 Locale=[English_UnitedStates.UTF-8@Binary]LIB: (2) 2008-11-03 15:05:02 Bound to port 20014LIB: 2008-11-03 15:05:02 [Mon Nov 3 15:05:02 2008] Deployment INITIATEDLIB: id=m10 2008-11-03 15:05:02 Interwoven OpenDeploy(6.2.0.0.0 Build 68916 Interwoven 20071109)LIB: id=m10 2008-11-03 15:05:02 LIB: Component Version (6.2.0.0.0 Build 68916 Interwoven 20071109)LIB: id=m10 2008-11-03 15:05:02 Protocol Version(5.0) OKLIB: id=m10 2008-11-03 15:05:02 Connection Id(id=m10)LIB: id=m10 2008-11-03 15:05:02 platform: server(UNIX), client(MSWIN32)LIB: id=m10 2008-11-03 15:05:02 Transaction Mode: ONLIB: id=m10 2008-11-03 15:05:02 Mode(normal)LIB: id=m10 2008-11-03 15:05:02 Protocol(rcp)LIB: id=m10 2008-11-03 15:05:02 Buffer Size (8000)LIB: id=m10 2008-11-03 15:05:02 Host(WCM-CPC-DEV)LIB 00006: 2008-11-03 15:05:02 ERROR: Could not find matching OpenDeploy client for (WCM-CPC-DEV).Should they be able to talk? note I'm using a temporary licence that is good for 30 day's, could that be it.Your guidance would be appreciated.Michel
I did configure the odnodes.xml and the odcr.xml from the unix server.So it is talking to each other when I look at the log files, but it's throwing that Errror...?Did i forget a file? I've attache the config file from both side.Source-> 10.131.250.114Target-> 10.131.237.77 Michel