Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Login page is not working properly
nirjari
TS6.7.2, Solaris
I have SitePublisher page with login component in it. This page is loaded in LiveSite runtime environment.
When I login using username and password, I am directed to a different page. Now when I click on "back" button, I get back to same login page, but this time I am not logged in. Actually when I come back to this page, user should be shown as logged in. Why does this session expire like this ? Where shall I start looking for the problem ?
This seems to be jsp issue, but I dont know, where to start looking at.
From an existing SP page, I can go to other page and come back to the same page and I am still logged in.
thanks
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
vpatel
Have you tried hitting "refresh" once you hit the "back" button? Perhaps the page is just not being refreshed correctly?