Is it possible to call an ipl file and return the values from file on form init? without using callServer
Is it possible to call an ipl file and retuen the values from file on form init? without using callServer
Is it possible to use inline command directly on in .cfg or need to use for an item only?
Your question makes no sense.Inlines are used directly in the .cfg
I meant to say inline command without having it inside an item.I want that at the time of form init,i need to call a file which read the information from the other xml file and set all the required info of xml file to a hidden(In the form of key and values--There may be many hidden values avaialble in the form as key and value) and on Item change I need to display the hiddens fields.
I am not trying to visible/invisible the form fields with Inline command.I am trying to do the below things with Inline Command ..On form init I call a perl file with inline command(Not using the inline within the Item) and in perl file I set the values to the .cfg items which are hidden initially ,and on Item change I need to display that hidden fields?One more question can I add the item in the form of Values and Key.Example...I have an Item Failure Message in .cfg with value “Invalid message” ..can I add the key for this Item?Thanks