I validated your XML against DTD and ran into some validation errors.First with with targetTeamSite, DTD expects:<pathSpecification><path name=""></path></pathSpecification>There are some other minor issues with your transferRules and logRules at the wrong location but nothing like the above missing elements.
HiIm deploying from a TS OD Dev to a TS OD Prod. Both haveTS 6.7.2 SP1OD Version 6.2.0.0.0 Build 68916 Interwoven 20071109I have an OD config that works fine seperatly (see attached) menaing if I comment one the other works by itself and vice versa<EXECDEPLOYMENTTASK useDefinition="d1" /><EXECDEPLOYMENTTASK useDefinition="d2" />But running them together in the OD Admin GUI gives meFailed converting config file c:\iwov\OpenDeployNG\conf\myodconfig.xml. Error : CONFIG_FILE. Details: applyExtAttr is specified for sourceFileSystemAlso both work together if I set applyExtAttrs="no" /> in the one definitionI have teamsite.version: 6.7.0 set in the deploy.cfg file on both dev and prod OD bases.You think this is a bug? Or am I doing somehting wrong?
HiIm deploying from a TS OD Dev to a TS OD Prod. Both haveTS 6.7.2 SP1OD Version 6.2.0.0.0 Build 68916 Interwoven 20071109I have an OD config that works fine seperatly (see attached) menaing if I comment one the other works by itself and vice versaBut running them together in the OD Admin GUI gives meFailed converting config file c:\iwov\OpenDeployNG\conf\myodconfig.xml. Error : CONFIG_FILE. Details: applyExtAttr is specified for sourceFileSystemAlso both work together if I set applyExtAttrs="no" /> in the one definitionI have teamsite.version: 6.7.0 set in the deploy.cfg file on both dev and prod OD bases.You think this is a bug? Or am I doing somehting wrong?
did you create this config using UI Admin or you copied it from old configs to use with OD 6.2?i would suggest using Admin UI to recreate deployment configs for OD 6.2 instead of migrating them from old versions.