Hi,After upgrading TS everything seems to be working fine, however, when I create a new Form and click on Finish or Save or Save As, nothing happens. I can still save the Form by going to Form Settings, but I was able to save the DCR before the upgrade just by clicking on the buttons I mentioned before.Is there any set up I'm missing or file that has changed?
Also how can I replace the caption for the button Finish with Save and Close?Any suggestions?Thanks in advance.
Chances are there is a problem with your FormAPI code somewhere - but that's just a guess based on the very limited information available.
What do you mean by caption? Do you mean the label on the button or the hover-text / tool-tip messages? or something else?You might be able to create a copy of a properties file for the label, store it in the correct location within the customer_src/ tree, run make_toolkit.ipl, and that might allow you to change the labels and/or hover-text messages in a semi-supported manner.
The javascript works for an existing DCR though and to proof that what I said is true, I set alert popup windows in the javascript files and the alert popup windows come up when I click Finish, however, the form does not save the DCR by taking to the other window to specify destination and name for the DCR. Any suggestions?
TS 6.7.2 not 7.6.2
Is there any javascript error comes while clicking on Finish button? That is might be stopping to go next event onSaveNameSpecified. In your browser settings enable the script debugging. That will help in knowing the scripting problem.
You are right 6.7.2I found out what the problem was, the registered function in the event onSaveNameSpecified was passing an path argument with no value in it. However, that function needs the DCR path so I decide to use IWDatacapture.getDCRPath (), but it returns nothing for new DCRs. Although IWDatacapture.getDCRPath () works for existing DCRs for some reason is not working for new DCRs.Methods like IWDatacapture.getFormType () and IWDatacapture.getDCTPath () work fine for new DCRs, but methods like IWDatacapture.getFilePath () and IWDatacapture.getDCRPath () return nothing.Is there any other way to get the DCR path?Am I missing anything here?Any suggestions in why this is happening?Thanks
if (getDCRName() == null || getDCRName() == "") { setDCRName("....");}var p = getDCRPath();...