Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Deploy and Run (target)
VaqH
Hi,
OD Base OS version: Windows Server 2003 R2 (standard)
OD Base version: Version 6.2.0.0.0 Build 69716 Interwoven 20080204
OD Receiver OS version: Windows Server 2003 (standard)
OD Receiver version: Version 6.2.0.0.0 Build 68916 Interwoven 20071109
The attached filelist deployment script (dnr_filelist.txt) works fine, but the dnr is not executing my script on the target server. Can anyone indicate why, the test.bat is not being invoked on successfull deployment?
The dnr execute has been enabled on both the receiver and the base.
Any help will be greatly apprciated :-).
:Vaqas
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
ReggieRWalker
Are you sure that the policy applied to your service account (the account used to install/run OD services) has the necessary rights? I think one would be the ability to run the command interpreter (cmd.exe).
VaqH
Hi Reggie,
I have checked the "OpenDeploy 62 Service" is configured to run as "Local System Account".
Can I define somthing like runas for the cmd <script> or the ?
I will try to run the service as my own user tomorrow as well.
:Vaqas
VaqH
Hi All,
It helped defining the "where" attribute on the <script> element.
:Vaqas