Hi,I am facing some strange issue and seeking help.I have created a workflow model that has some user and group tasks. Owner of my user task is a "user1" and i am initiating the workflow as "user 2". Both "user 1" and "user 2" belong to the same group and i have some other users in the same group. I also have some other groups which again have some users but not "user1, 2" etcMy group is added to one branch as editor role, when it comes to user task, i see that not only the owner of the user task but any user belong to any group in teamsite can claim this task and perform actions. Even if that user does not have any permission on that branch from where i am initiating the worfkflow still user can claim the task but all the other links are disabled like edit etc.Now if I change the permission a little and make the group to which workflow initiator and user task owner belongs to and make the role as author still the user task transition button is enabled but when i click that i get the following error in the logsselect = 02009-03-26 16:27:30,918 [http-8080-Processor23] ERROR com.interwoven.ui.teamsite.workflow.task.TransitionTaskCommand (sanjeev commandID iw.ccpro.task_details_transition_task) - Task 37557 cannot be finished: Edit Update Content (37557)com.interwoven.cssdk.access.CSAuthorizationException: (Operation not permitted) at com.interwoven.cssdk.workflow.jni.WorkflowServiceAdapterImpl.chooseTransition(Native Method) at com.interwoven.cssdk.workflow.impl.CSTransitionableTaskImpl.chooseTransition(CSTransitionableTaskImpl.java:34) at com.interwoven.ui.teamsite.workflow.task.TransitionTaskCommand.doTransition(TransitionTaskCommand.java:476) at com.interwoven.ui.teamsite.workflow.task.TransitionTaskCommand.execute(TransitionTaskCommand.java:441) at com.interwoven.ui.teamsite.workflow.task.TaskBaseCommand.execute(TaskBaseCommand.java:149) at com.interwoven.ui.base.impl.command.CommandHandler.doExecuteCommand(CommandHandler.java:915) at com.interwoven.ui.base.impl.command.CommandHandler.tryRunCommandDescriptor(CommandHandler.java:752)and not user task window the followingTask 37557 cannot be finished: Edit Update Content (37557) I am highly confused here on what is happening. I have checked some posts and based on that i ran CLT iwgetwfobj and checked that owner of the task is coming up fine, creater and owner of the workflow is $IW_USER and that user has editor role on the branch and not admin.Also on the branch only iwadmin and the group (to which WF initiator and user task owner belong to) has RW permission and all others have only Read permission.Group task is working fine though as expected.Please let me know if any one has faced the same issue and how it got solved.Env: TS 6.7.1 SP1, WFM 1.0.1.0
Group Task is working fine..the issue is with user task as I have mentioned in the post.