I am trying to restrict the access to a new workflow by using our custom roles.This is the code that is not being processed correctly - i.e. users with specified custom role, NPArC_Translator, should only be given access to the workflow:<role_list element="">---- see attached file.The above code is not working. Users with this role, NPArC_Translator, are still not able to access the workflow.However, if <role_list> the code is changed to reference 'editor', things are working. Users with this role, NPArC_Translator are given ability to use this workflow (NAW.wft):<role_list>---- see attached file.Why am I not able to use custom role, NPArC_Translator, within <role_list> element?What am I missing here?TIA ...
If you're using 671SP1 as your signature indicates, I believe the available_templates.cfg file DTD changed and the code you posted is no longer correct. I suggest you look at the available_templates.cfg.example file - or the available_templates.dtd file. The fact that it seems to work with OOTB / standard roles using the old syntax is not a major surprise - the new format was largely introduced at the same time as FlexRoles were.