I have looked through the posts and any samples I could find, but I still cannot figure out what is going wrong with this. I am using TeamSite 6.5 SP2 and OpenDeploy 6.2.1.I have a somewhat simple DCT containing a root container and nested replicant container in it. I cannot get the nested container to deploy to the database. I have tried several different versions for the value-from-field, but for some reason none of them work. The datacapture, dbschema and a sample DCR are attached. In the dbschema, I've tried the following value-from-field, among others:/root/0/manager/[0-4]/manager_id/0root/0/manager/[0-4]/manager_id/0root/manager/[0-4]/manager_idmanager/[0-4]/manager_id/0manager/[0-4]/manager_idTo top it off, I don't get any error during the DataDeploy. It just skips over the related table values.Can someone tell me what I'm overlooking?Thanks,Krister
Attached are a log file and the config file I'm using (I've added more fields to the config since my first post). And sorry, but the content_id and other EAs are being successfully deployed to the database. The problem I am encountering is that the entire managers group is getting ignored regardless of what data is in the DCR. I figured it was how I had the value-from-field attribute set for the replicant, but I don't see what the issue has been with all of my tries.Also, DataDeploy is triggered as part of a workflow, if that matters.Any thoughts?Thanks in advance,Krister
Hi jrandallnyc,config file posted by KristerS doesn't have primary key for group Manager. Is it not required to have it for groups other than root group?PDF shows the primary key values for root as well as other groups.It will be great if you can share you thoughts.Thanks.