Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Passing Vpath in Inline
Icebreaker
Hi There,
I have an inline in my DCT as below:
[html]
JFP Components
[/html]
How do i pass vpath or area_path, iw_dcr_path or iw_dct_vpath?
I attempted to using $ENV{'IW_WORKAREA'}; no use. I also used code from show_env.cgi, no use.
Can any help here?
Regards,
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Migrateduser
See the FormsPublisher Developer's Guide -- the vpath is automatically passed when the inline command is executed:
"When a server-side inline callout program is executed, it inherits the following environment variables:
--IW_DCT: The server-inclusive vpath to the datacapture.cfg in use (for example, //servername/default/main/development/WORKAREA/chris/templatedata/press/events/datacapture.cfg).
--IW_ROLE: The role of the current data capture user (for example, editor).
--IW_USER: The domain and full user name of the current templating user (for example, domain\andre).
--IW_WORKAREA: The vpath to the current workarea (for example, //servername/default/main/development/WORKAREA/chris)."
----------------
Melody