For method to import document to Interwoven Server like CheckIn() or CheckInWithResults(), they require user to provide a full qualifying system file path to the document which is to be imported. It is working fine with file path is like "C:\abc.txt". However, does those methods support unc path like "\\shared_folder\myDoc\abc.txt"? I'm currently facing a problem where the file I need to import does not resides on the Interwoven server machine. To work around, I will always have to create a temp folder in the Interwoven Server first, then copy the file I need from a file_shared location to the newly created temp folder so that my checkin call will work with the local file path. Then clean up the temp folder and then delete the temp folder. I'm hoping there is a better way to do this other than my current approach. It would be greatly appreciated for any suggestions. I was also thinking of making use of webdav where maybe I can provide a url to the checkin method. Unfortunately, I can't find one, any idea?Thanks.