Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Issue with copying file using iwcp and iwupdate command
anjani
Hi All,
I am facing issue while copying files from one branch to another branch.
We have two branches: main branch and archive branch. We are using workflow to expire files. Selected files for expiration are copied from main branch to archive branch and deletes from main branch. If reviewer rejects the expiration of file then files are copied back to main branch from archive branch and deletes from archive branch.
We are using iwcp command for file copy ( also tried iwupdate). In case of reviewer rejection, all the files are getting copied successfully to main branch from archive branch. I can see all the files in the main branch through GUI, can edit and save them. But through backend when I am going to the branch path where files were copied, I am able to see only the first file which was copied; all the other files copied after that are not present.
For example : - I copied files a.dcr, b.dcr and c.dcr from archive branch to main branch at location /default/main/aaa/bbbb/contenCategory/contentType/data .
In teamsite GUI I can see a.dcr, b.dcr and c.dcr at location /default/main/aaa/bbbb/contenCategory/contentType/data. But from backend when I do :
$ cd /default/main/aaa/bbbb/contenCategory/contentType/data
$ ls –ltr
I can see only a.dcr (which was copied first). I can not see b.dcr and c.dcr
$ ls –ltr b.dcr says no No such file or directory.
Could you any one please tell me where is the issue? Where I am wrong ?
Thanks in Advance,
A.S
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Adam Stoller
Try looking in
/
.
iwmnt/default/main/...
- /default is a cached mount point and its possible that you are looking before the cache has been refreshed.
anjani
Thanks Ghoti,
It worked :-)