What I was hoping to do was have a tab automatically open onLoad if a URL parameter is present. Anyone done this before?
Ok. When a forms template is using tabs, 'setTabVisibility' is the function used to switch from one tab to the next onClick. Is there anyway to do this onLoad.Normally the first tab would load when you are working in TeamSite. But we use a scriptlet that identifies the template that is need to edit the page. You can navigate through the site and when you find a page that you want to edit, you click a bookmark and there are various controls loaded in a toolbar. One of them is edit. Clicking edit opens the related template in TS for editing. One of the CM's asked if we could have the second tab automatically open onLoad. I thought we may be able to do this with a url param '?openTab=t2' or something like that.I didn't give all this information because I didn't want to muddy the waters with all the other stuff that is involved. Sorry for the confusion, I assumed asking to use this function onLoad was enough.