What you are trying to do is pretty easy.
What you are trying to do is pretty easy.Do you have HTML that will show how you want it to look ? All you need to do is put a bit of logic in your TPL to alternate the class
I am not sure if you are using XSL or TPL templates. If you are using XSL, have a look at this post (see link below) -- it provides you with a similar example (how to alternate data into left and right columns):http://devnet.interwoven.com/forums_vb/showthread.php?postid=146792#poststopThis is not exactly what you want but similar. HTH!
Sorry, I should have been specific....I am so new, I just thought everyone used TPL templates! *grin* I do use the TPL templates. Thanks for your help though!Suzanne
Take a look at the following sample - just concept illustration really[html]--------- datacapture ----------------------------AuthorsAuthor--------- PT -------------------------------------my ($odd, $buffer) = (0, '');foreach my $entry(iwpt_dcr_list('dcr.root.authors')) { $buffer .= sprintf(qq(\n%s), ($odd)? 'oddLine' : 'evenLine', iwpt_dcr_value('entry.author')); $odd = !$odd;}iwpt_output(qq(POC$buffer ));[/html]
Hi and thanks! That is WAY over my head I am afraid! I do have my HTML together, very simple and will post it shortly. You did however, show me an option I didn't realize I had. I didn't realize that I could use "unbounded" for the max limit. I learn something every time I log on here, should visit more often! ;-)Thanks,Suzanne
> -