Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Workflow running twice
chuckles
I am having a strange problem with a bunch of workflows (wft, not modeler) that are apparently running twice. I don't mean the template_script is evaluated twice, but rather two completely separate jobs are started. I added some logging to the template_script and can see that it is being evaluated twice before the TAG_info is submitted and twice afterwards. All the tasks are then executed twice in two parallel jobs. The workflows don't have anything exotic and are certainly not invoking iwjobc or iwwft_instantiator. Anyone run into something similar?
EDIT: One more clue, if I run the job in debug mode, it only runs once. I also tried short-circuiting the workflow by specifying the successor of the start task to be the end task and it still runs twice.
TS 6.7.1 SP1
RedHat Enterprise 5
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
chuckles
Ok, I solved it myself. The request to iwwft_instantiator.cgi was being issued twice by Firebug. That is Firebug 1.2 for Firefox 3. I think the Net panel for Firebug 1.2 is kinda iffy, but I can't live without it