Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
How to get the workarea path with perl script
youssaifu
In my dct I want to generate dynamically the visual format config file
DCT file:
[html]
[
]>
…..
List of links
The section link identifies a group of links with a common theme.
&styles_sheet;
……..
[/html]
In the DCT the external entity call the Perl file
Perl file:
[html]
#!\iw-home\iw-perl\bin\iwperl
use strict;
use TeamSite::CGI_lite;
use TeamSite::Config;
my $current_workarea = $ENV{IW_WORKAREA};
…………..
print ("\n"); <br />[/html]<br />The variable $ENV{IW_WORKAREA} is empty but if I enter the variable $styles manually the code works fine. Any idea how to get the workarea path with perl script.<br /><br />Thank you. <br />Regards.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Adam Stoller
I'm not sure that entities can be dynamically defined / redefined.
Perhaps you want to use an
inline
script instead?
mhlw_test_grid.rptdesign
vpatel
I am not sure if you can define a perl script as an entity and expect it to execute. You maybe able to but I am not sure about that.
Also, I am not sure if you actually have an environment variable called "IW_WORKAREA" set. You can pass workarea as a parameter to your script.
youssaifu
Thank you Ghoti. I have tried inline command without using the but still doesn't work.
Thanks.
youssaifu
Thank you Ghoti. I have tried inline command without using the [html][/html] but still doesn't work.
Thanks.
azhagi
Hi,
Try to add logging implementation to your code and check whether its getting IW_WORKAREA value.
Thanks
Sugan
CRB
print the value of this in your inline script:
[PHP]
$ENV{'IW_CURRENTNODE'};
[/PHP]
dynamicDataSet.rptdesign
youssaifu
Thank you CRB, it works fine with [PHP] $ENV{'IW_CURRENTNODE'}; [/PHP]
Thank you.