Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
iwextattr not working on preview
bettineski
System: TS 671, Win2003.
The issue I'm having is that preview and generate are working differently.
When I update a DCR and click "Finish" and generate, I can see the page and everything works perfectly.
But when I do a Preview, it fails. The error I am receiving is:
ERROR:00920: Error locating (zz_tst_[etc]_preview.aspx).
The file does indeed exist, but it seems that iwextattr doesn't recognize it.
I am hoping that this sounds familiar as it is, but if needed I can go through the why's and how's of what I'm doing exactly.
Thank you!
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Adam Stoller
Look for posts from Nipper regarding ASPX - he's done this a number of times and wrote a KB/White Paper about it that should be available somewhere on DevNet. The tricky part about preview is that the file names are not what the ASP code expects them to be.