I am using Teamsite 6.7.1.Sp1 on Solaris 10 and oracle 10g database.
I am having trouble connecting to the oracle 10 g DB.
I face a issue stating.
install_driver(Oracle) failed: Can't load '/app/iw-home/iw-perl/site/lib/auto/DBD/Oracle/Oracle.so' for module DBD:

racle: ld.so.1: perl: fatal: /app/oracle/product/10gcli/lib/libclntsh.so.10.1: wrong ELF class: ELFCLASS64 at /app/iw-home/iw-perl/lib/DynaLoader.pm line 229.
at (eval 55) line 3
Compilation failed in require at (eval 55) line 3.
Perhaps a required shared library or dll isn't installed where expected
at /app/iw-home/custom/entitlement/pm/entitlement_modules.pm line 104
from the earlier threads I could find out that this was an environment variable related issue, so as advised I had set the oracle environment variable
ORA_NLS
ORACLE_HOME
NLS_LANG
LD_LIBRARY_PATH
in my perl files Begin{..} block.
BEGIN
{
my %ora_config = IcmsCommon::ICMScfgreader('Oracle_Env',undef,'entitlement');
$ENV{ORA_NLS}=$ora_config{ORA_NLS};
$ENV{ORACLE_HOME}=$ora_config{ORACLE_HOME};
$ENV{NLS_LANG}=$ora_config{NLS_LANG};
my $need=$ora_config{LD_LIBRARY_PATH};
my $ld= $ENV{LD_LIBRARY_PATH};
if( ! $ld ) {
$ENV{LD_LIBRARY_PATH}= $need;
} elsif( $ld !~ m#(^|
\Q$need\E(
$)# ) {
$ENV{LD_LIBRARY_PATH} .= ':' . $need;
} else {
$need= "";
}
if( $need ) {
exec '/usr/bin/env', $^X, $0, @ARGV;
}
}
This worked well for inline and call server related ipl files.
But when I try to connect to the DB after setting these variable through wft files in template_script part I face an error stating
"ERROR: you must specify a template"
I debuged and found out that this is because of the "exec '/usr/bin/env', $^X, $0,
@ARGV;" code in the Begin block which i need in order to programaticaly set the LD_LIBRARY_PATH env variable.
Anybody could suggest an alternative solution for this issue,
I am struggling with this for 2 days.