templatedata/foldername/data/
You would need to creat category/template kind of structure under templatedata. For eg: templatedata/offers/specialoffers/data ........ offers is the category and specialoffers is the template name.You would need to also register the new template in templating.cfg before you test it using File -> New Form Entry.This is a basic of TeamSite Forms Publisher development. Please refer to the manuals for more help...
I have created a folder under the templatedata/foldername/data/ called my name. When I go into that folder and do a new form entry and fill out my information and then go to generate the page, everything works fine. BUT, when I go to create a new folder under data and do the new form entry under the new folder and then go to generate the page, it gives me a PT Compile Error. I can rename the folder with my name to something else and it gives me the error, but when I go and rename it back to my name it works fine. Any suggestions?