unable to log in via mobile app

Hi,

Having installed Appworks Gateway, I am able to log in with the OTAG user account using a browser on my desktop, however I am not able to log in via the mobile app.

in the logs I seem to be getting 400 and 401 errors for some reason.

Is there any additonal steps that need to be taken?

Attached are the logs from the sever.

Thanks

Sunny

Comments

• Ethan Beisher
    edited December 10, 2019 #2

These instructions are for AppWorks Platform deployed mobile apps: On the AppWorks Gateway administration page, make sure you have the externally facing URL's for the Entity REST Service and the OTDS Service for your deployed App. They are located in the Settings section for the App.

• @Ethan Beisher said:
    These instructions are for AppWorks Platform deployed mobile apps: On the AppWorks Gateway administration page, make sure you have the externally facing URL's for the Entity REST Service and the OTDS Service for your deployed App. They are located in the Settings section for the App.

I am able to log in now, but just get the /otdws screen showing that I am logged in, the same occurs in Content Server mobile,

• Ethan Beisher
    edited December 10, 2019 #4

Sorry I missed the part that you said you were on the desktop. I believe AppWorks Platform mobile apps are only supported on the iPhone and Android phone. I am not sure about Content Server mobile, but I suspect the same is true.