In iwevents.log file, entry is as follows[html][Wed Nov 05 16:20:23 2008] RCI\r.kumar editor Submit \store1\main\magazine\capital\WORKAREA\general 0x000022580000000000d3a30b[Wed Nov 05 16:20:23 2008] SYSTEM master TaskActivate publish_details 0x7121f deploy_details 0x71217 submit_to_staging 0x71213 \store1\main\magazine\capital\WORKAREA\general[Wed Nov 05 16:20:23 2008] SYSTEM master TaskInactivate publish_details 0x7121f submit_to_staging 0x71213 \store1\main\magazine\capital\WORKAREA\general[/html]How can I find out , which files are being submitted from these details ? This is what appears in iwevents.log file.thanks
iwevents -s \store1\main\magazine\capital\WORKAREA\general all | find "0x000022580000000000d3a30b"
ThanksWhen I use iwevents command , I get following rersult. This is just one block. There are many identical blocks with different values. [html][Wed Nov 05 15:34:06 2008] MODIFY FILE \web\stocks\rss\stocks\beginneresguide.xml RCI\r kumar FALSE 0x000022580000000000d3a30b 0x0000100800d3a2e800d3a2ba 0x000021000000000000b18e39\main\magazine\capital\stocks\design\33[/html]So what shall I understand from this ?My guess is r kumar logged in and modified file beginnersguide.xml. Whtas "\main\magazine\capital\stocks\design\33" and there are other 4 object IDs. What to do with them ?Now there are many blocks like the one I have specified in html. What files did r kumar submit thats still not clear to me.
I saw one deployment failed in OpenDeploy screen. I wanted to know what files this user was trying to deploy. I checked the timestamp and looked in the iwevents.log.In the first post what you see is the log entry in iwevents.log. with long objectIDThen as per your suggestion, I ran iwevents -s .................... and whatever results I got is posted here. I observed one thind that every file in the workarea is having different block. But many files are from different folders altogether. So how can you select files from different folders ? There are many blocks (about 15) like the one I have put overhere. That may be too much to place over here and it may discourage other readers from reading and answering. Is it possible that user has selected more than one folders ? But again some files in a folder are missing. So how will this work ?So what shall I understand from this output ? Thanks