Hi,Source:TS 6.7.1 Running on MicrosoftOD 6.0.2 Running on MicrosoftTarget:OD Receiver 6.2 on Unix Sun.Can this be done:From a deployment script. I've got multiple definition (6): Right now all of the files is deployed properly with a specific owner/group for all of the files (user=iwoven group=iwoven)Can I force it to be deploy to a different user/owner on the target per definition?If not I will use DNR to fix it after deployment.Your guidance will be appreciated.Michel
Deploying to a target directory associated with someone other than the OpenDeploy process owner.
It ain't running as root, the doc is saying this:Restrictions When Running as Non-RootThe following tasks can not be completed when running OpenDeploy as non-root on aUNIX host because these tasks typically require root authority:--Deploying to a target directory associated with someone other than the OpenDeploy process owner. This being said if the user has the proper rights can this be overcome?I will read about the ACL approach.Michel
user="_iwod_user_"
group="_iwod_group_"