Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
wsadmin login page error
megamala
I am new to worksite, our primary support guy on vacation, I tried to create a workspace using existing temple then I got following error. I am able to login with other ids but not wsadmin. I am getting following error.
WorkSite MP encountered an error while processing a page item.
Click Back and then repeat your previous steps. You can continue to use the application but the item will be unavailable. If this problem persists, contact your support staff
Error Information
Message: WorkSite MP encountered an error while processing a page item.
Operation: zoom
Datasource: homePage
Context: WorkletProcessing
Severity: warn
Details: An exception occurred while the application was processing a worklet runtime. See the stack trace for more information
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
nbwoven
Were you logging in with a valid trustee ?