Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
TeamSite v6.7.2 Supported Platforms
System
Yes, I've read the "TeamSite Installation Guide" and the "TeamSite Installation Planning Guide" and the "TeamSite Release Notes" for v6.7.2.
We are migrating from Solaris 8 to Solaris 10.
On Solaris 8 we use UFS to manage our filesystem (bleck!)
On Solaris 10 my SysAdmins would *love* to use ZFS to manage the filesystem but I find no reference in any of the InterWoven manuals whether or not ZFS is supported (they do mention LDOMs).
Is anyone currently running TS 6.7.2 on Solaris 10 using ZFS to manage the filesystem?
I do plan to open a case with Autonomy to get an official answer.
Thanks in advance!
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Migrateduser
I did get a reply to my support case.
InterWoven/Autonomy officially supports using ZFS to manage the filesystem on a Solaris 10 server, with or without using LDOMs.
This is good news. Any hardware able to run Solaris 10 will be able to leverage ZFS.