Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
"manage users" and "manage groups" CCPro menu items throw error
tanguyr
Hello,
I am trying to create a new role, "Help Desk", to be used for user administration. Ideally this role will be able to create/edit/delete users and groups. I have created the role based on the existing Administrator role. When logged in as a user with this role in CCPro, i see the menu items "manage groups" and "manage user" under the "Actions" menu, but selecting either of these throws a "Permission denied trying to execute the command" error, for object "com.interwoven.ui.teamsite.access.ListGroupsCommand" and "com.interwoven.ui.teamsite.access.UserListCommand", respectively. I have tried assigning the Administrator role to this user, i get the same error. I have looked at the output of the "iwroleadm all-operations" command and the only likely candidates ("CreateTSGroup", "CreateTSUser", and "DeleteTSUser") are assigned to both the Administrator and Help Desk roles (verified with iwroleadm operations)
Can anybody shed some light on what i have to do to make these menu items work for my new role?
Regards,
/t
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
tanguyr
Never mind... works on my SI server (my DEV box is a ltd release)
repSrcFile.xml
mhlw_report _test.rptdesign