Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
wft owner and workflow tasks owner
Mohamed
Hello,
I have a simple question. I am using Linux box and my TeamSite version is 6.7.2. As what user the wft runs as ? Is it iwui user ?
Also as what user the CGI and the external tasks in the workflow runs as ?
Is it the owner of the tasks ?
Basically I want to know the process owner of the tasks (external and CGI) in PERL as well as in JAVA ?
Thanks in advance.
Thanks & Regards,
Mohamed
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
nipper
it depends on how the WF was written. I can have everything run as tsadmin.
Typically the WF and tasks will run as iwuser unless there is a compelling reason not to (i.e. permissions)