Just noticed this myself.I bet their phone lines will be clogged by customers..I knew there was an integration of their CRM software, but to cut out the existing support interface without a 'working' new interface sounds pretty lame. ughh
You can get in through the backdoor:https://support.interwoven.com/kb/kb_show_article2.asp?ArticleID=53439https://support.interwoven.com/search/bnsearchmod.asp?cmd=search&charset=iso-8859-1&ht=0&qc=&rq=0&la=en&qm=0&st=1&nh=10&rq=0&oq=&qp=&qs=&pw=100%25&ql=&si=1&qm=0&rf=0&lk=1&ws=0&col=rn&col=gen&col=technote&col=techdoc&qt=search&Begin+Query.x=0&Begin+Query.y=0Regardless, lame....
If there was a backdoor, it looks like they have closed it :-(
Those links still work for me. And I even bookmarked this one http://support.interwoven.com/kb/kb3.asp which still works as well. It looks different mainly because I think they tried to apply the Autonomy site styles.
[url="http://support.interwoven.com/library/perldocs/perldocs.asp"]http://support.interwoven.com/library/perldocs/perldocs.asp). [/url]
Now its effect comes to DevNet forum. Now its header is changed with Autonomy Header.
I went to support.interwoven.com, got redirected to autonomy's support site, logged in with my iwov support id and got taken to https://customers.autonomy.com/support/secure/index.jsp - which shows my open cases, and there appears to be a 'cases' link in the left-nav as well (I haven't done any exploring yet, just logged in to verify I could)I don't see how to access closed cases yet, and the open cases provide dates on when they were opened and last modified - but not a day-count of how long they have been open (which was kind of a nice feature on the iwove support site, IMO).Hopefully I'll get a chance to explore the site a bit more - and then I'll follow up my complaints as they request:[indent]We welcome your insights and any recommendations you have to improve the functionality. Please email your comments/questions to custadmin@autonomy.com or call 1-866-askiwov ( 1-866-275-4968 ).[/indent]
You must be lucky then, none of my cases, open or closed, have been brought over yet. Not to mention I can't properly log tickets as the "open support ticket" application does not list the appropriate Interwoven products yet unless you're dealing with LiveSite or MediaBin. The biggest loss for me is the KB from support.interwoven.com.
I did find my old cases too (it's Show All Cases - rather than toggling between "open" and "closed" cases as it used to be).The KB is there - but the search seems to be dreadful and I keep having to login whenever I bounce around in the site.FYI - I opened a case on the case center - both in terms of the Product listings (how did they ever 'go live' with that??) and with respect to the Priority listings (they're alphabetical which gives no clue as to which one is higher or lower in priority than the others [some are easy to figure, some are not])