Hi,I am using Interwoven TeamSite 6.7.1 Service Pack 1.I need to add a button on the template with Preview, generate, save.. buttons and need to capture its click event.Can anybody please provide pointers on how to do this.Thanks,Manpreet
I want to add a button called "Push to live", which will deploy the template to live web server when clicked.
I want to use generic deployment to push the template to live server on click of this "Push to live" button.We don't want to use Workflow deployments, as this is the client requirement.
It *can* be done by following Ghoti's method. However, who ever gave you this assignment is an idiot. They are asking you to develop something that may be unsupportable down the road and cost them way too much time/money invested in functionality that has little business benefit.A true TS architect will tell the customer when they areasking for something that makes no sense. This is one of those cases.