Sounds like you need Generators in your component.
[html]...[/html]
[HTML]...[/HTML]
You can find this at page 198 in SP Guide.[html] 5 [/html] RegardsPayal
But I used the one provided in the editor itself....one with the tooltip that says "Wrap [HTML] tags around selected text".
I checked in SP dev guide version 3.1. Later I realized that this is not in SP Guide 3.0.
Per SP dev guide ver 3.1
Per SP dev guide ver 3.0
I checked in SP dev guide version 3.1. Later I realized that this is not in SP Guide 3.0. Per SP dev guide ver 3.1 Generator is a way to insert data as a peer node. The code is executed and parameters are passed in. The result is appended as a peer node. This is used to dynamically alter the contents of a Datum.[font=Verdana][color=black] Per SP dev guide ver 3.0 [/font][/color]PropertyPrefix is a way to insert data as a peer node. The code is executed and parameters are passed in, the result is appended as a peer node. This is useful in dynamically altering the contents of a Datum.I think the only change is in terminology....
This appears because no default value is set for the datum SelectSingle. Try to set some default value while previewing the component. Once you have set a value then that warning will not appear anymore and you will see following code added to your Content XML.[html]5 New n[/html]