We have created a approval workflow. In this:1. First Task will be unlock task which will unlock all the files attached to workflow (does not matter if the file was locked by person who is initiating the workflow or someone else)2. Second is Approval (in which the approver can make some modification to the file attacched & then grant his approval)TO achieve this I have written a CGI task to unlock all the files attached to workflow & display error message to end user if not able to unlock the file. [HTML] owner="root" description="$task_desc_unlock_file" immediate="t" start="t" readonly="f"> $iw_selected_files[/HTML] I am making "root" (or the Master user) the owner of the unlock task, but still we are getting error like:"/default/main/GWS_US_Retail/WORKAREA/ALL/templatedata/WEP/Article/data/rp_order_2.dcr" with error message : ERROR:00013: Permission deniedMy CGI task just executes the 'iwunlock' command for each of the files.My questions are:1. Who should be the owner of my unlock task so that we can unlock any file locked by any userI have read that Master user can unlock any file. Why I am getting "permission denied" even if I unlock the file using "root" (or Master) as owner of unlock task.Its very urgent
Let me check. Also I am using 6.1 TeamSite